Wednesday 3 October 2012

You light up my life

I've decided that little and often is going to be better than attempting a longer post, but not getting round to finishing or posting it....so, may I introduce my new lamp. Taadaaaaa!

Unfortunately, I don't know who the designer is, but perhaps someone can help me (Kay, Adelle?), but I bought this a couple of weeks ago with some birthday money from the nice, but now rather pricey market at Arkona Platz in Berlin (Sundays). It's really heavy and solid, gorgeous chrome, and not only can the upright be moved to various angles...


as you can see below, but the semi-circular light fixture itself can be moved around to all angles. A perfect desk lamp. I find it stylish, beautifully made and I'm really glad I bought it. It was a big treat for me, but it was my birthday money....and I'm worth it!



I'm going to go for cheesy titles for my blog posts wherever possible, as you may already have noticed, but I am a cheesy kinda girl!



1 comment:

  1. Very nice little lamp, that. And yes, looking forward to small cheesy blog postings.

    ReplyDelete